Dec 18, 2010

Classic Dresses for Church

Meet my friend, Eva (in red dress). We had a Christmas celebration at church, and we decided to wear 2 of Elegantees' beautiful jersey dresses. We are young and hip so we cinched a belt around our waists. The length is just above the knee so it's modest to wear in everyday life. But do you ever feel the need to be a little conservative for church? I do! Eva wore patterned leggings, and I wore nylon pantyhose. An easy way to respect your elders. So modest and chic!

I'm wearing a style called Paige (black dress) and it's probably the most classic clothing item I have in my closet. It's black, has a curved hem, 3/4 sleeve, and a lovely draped neckline.

The style Eva is wearing is really fun because it has a V-neck, an asymmetrical hem, gathering at the side seam, and also at the 3/4 sleeve. The dress is called Brooke. Both these dresses are available (for under $30, shipping included) at www.elegantees.com

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty and I do agree that the style Eva is wearing is really fun because it has a V-neck. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete