Jan 12, 2011

The Emily Tee Video

Click the YouTube icon to see full screen

Today concludes the blog series on "7 Ways to Accent the Emily Tee," ...wrapping it up with a video. Hope you enjoy it!! 


Keep following me because in a few days I'll start a new series on Belting, showing how they bring an outfit together to make your coats, sweaters, vests, tees and more fashionable! 


I pray that God blesses you today. I recently came across this Bible verse that really encouraged me….

“Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

The "Emily" tee is available at www.elegantees.com Order yours today while supplies last!

2 comments:

  1. I love your demeanor in your videos. You look so at ease and if I didn't already know you (thankfully I do), I'd really want too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lacy. That is so nice of you to say! It means a lot...

    ReplyDelete