Jan 7, 2011

Long Necklace

Long necklaces can give you a bohemian and casual vibe (the lavender top), or a dressy and sophisticated look (the black top).

I am a fashion designer, and actually designed this tee ;-) You can see my sketch on the left I made back in August '09. My intention (which was successful) is to make the attached scarf flow so it could be graceful on it's own, but even more lovely with a long necklace.

I've styled the tee 2 different ways here. The black tee I wore with grey slacks, and layered a long black crystal necklace over it (it's so long that I looped it). The lavender tee I wore with ripped jeans and a gold/white 70's looking necklace.

The reason why this works so well is because the necklace flows with the draped scarf of the shirt. The shirt is also a long length, so the entire look works.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this top. (And I want a copy of the sketch lol)

    lots of love

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I will give you the original sketch! ;-)
    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete