Jan 14, 2011

Belting:: Wide Belt Over Peacoat

This week I went on a few romantic dates with my boyfriend. I'd like to share the experience of one of them since we took some photos! He took me walking through Ft. Tyrone Park in New York City around 190th Street in Manhattan. We then entered a "castle" where there was an art museum inside of it with 12th, 13th, 14th century art and the whole building had the same theme with its architecture. We loved it!! If you want to go sometime, it's called the Cloisters. Beautiful experience.

Before we met, I knew we would be doing plenty of walking. It was a nice January day so knew I wouldn't have to bundle up too much. I wore a tunic dress with warm leggings and my comfortable walking boots. A peacoat, absolutely necessary. Knowing I wouldn't take off my coat, I dressed it up my outfit by adding a wide belt. It was comfortable and stylish. Definitely try it sometime!!! I only have a few coats (this mustard tangerine coat is my "trendy" one), so in order to add a nice accent to an outfit we appear to wear so often, a belt is a perfect touch and it bring an element of surprise!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Kattie is a designer and she aims to explore his knowledge in designing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldone Katie, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete