Jan 19, 2011

Hi-Lo Sweater


A hi-lo sweater jacket is longer in the front and higher in the back. They are comfortable and very chic. The fullness creates a playfulness especially when adding a belt. In this first example, I wore all black with the navy sweater. My belt has silver hardware, so added a silver bangle. So chic....It even makes it look like I'm wearing a Diane Von Furstenberg dress, which retail around $400!!
Navy always reminds me of nautical (cruises, sunny weather, 4th of July colors). So, for this look I changed my black jeans to white, and added a white belt. The belt has gold studs on it. Brought the look tog w/ gold earrings.

2 comments:

  1. I have a cover up that looks like this. I love it. You can even tie the long piece up in to a bow.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I know right? They are so nice to have around! I am going to try tying the shawl part into a bow. I bet it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete